-LOVE YOUR GUT-
8 week Gut Healing protocol
Do YOU suffer from ...
- Skin issues including Eczema or Rosacea?
- Bloating, gas or indigestion?
- Food Allergies or Sensitivities?
- Anxiety or Depression?
- Constipation or Diarrhoea?
- Mood swings or Irritability?
- Fatigue or Lack of Energy?
- Poor Memory or Concentration
Ever wondered why ...
we are seeing such a dramatic increase in allergies, eczema, asthma and many auto-immune diseases?
There are many reasons, one thing for sure is our immune systems aren't coping with our modern lifestyle. Research proves that our gut microbiome plays a major role in disease and allergic conditions.
Imagine kissing goodbye to:
Ignoring the symptoms won't help, but I can!
Are you waiting for
some miracle to fix your subpar digestive system that plagues you with painful belly bloat, food intolerances, constipation/diarrhea and stomach upset on a daily basis?
An answer to your constant exhaustion and out-of-whack hormones?
Someone to show you that it IS possible to lose that extra weight that you can’t shake?
The chance to feel normal again, like you used to feel before stress, poor food choices and…well, life…got in the way?
Boost Immune System – Increase Energy – Eliminate Toxins
The Problem is...
Miracle cures and quick fixes don’t work long-term. Ever... especially when it comes to the health of your body’s second brain—your gut. What does work?
My 6-week gut health plan is designed around the concept of bio-individuality. Translation? I know there’s no one magic cure for anyone…especially when it comes to your gut health.
The Love Your Gut program has been designed to help you learn which foods SERVE your unique body and which foods HARM your unique body…because believe it or not, just because it’s “healthy,” doesn’t mean it’s the right food for you.
For example—those hard-boiled eggs you love? ...may be great for someone else, but may be the source of your loose stools.
That green roughage you’ve been chowing down on? ...could be the reason your stomach is always in cramp mode.
Those powdered “health” shakes you drink?.... could be loading your body up with harmful bacteria and chemicals.
Are you getting the picture? There is no one fix for all! This phenomenal program will help you learn what is right for your body.
So, are YOU ready to:
- Restore your gut health and boost your immune system?
- Become the master of your unique healthy blueprint?
- Figure out which foods fuel your body and which foods wreak havoc on your body?
- Nourish your body with whole, seasonal foods
- Push out the pesky toxins that have left you with extra kilos and cellulite?
- Combat fatigue and access a completely natural source of energy you haven’t experienced since you were a child?
- Eliminate food allergies that you probably don’t even know you suffer from?
- Feel alive again and ready to take on the world?
… then it's time to jump on board and LOVE YOUR GUT!
Here's a sneak peak at what's inside the program ...
The Love Your Gut Program includes...
- Gut Healing Recipe Guides (2 Versions - Omnivore and Vegetarian)
Each Recipe Guide is packed with over 60 chef-approved recipes. Delicious gut healing recipes to keep you nourished, satisfied and toxin-free! Choose between Omnivore or Vegetarian recipes!
- Allergy friendly
- Dairy free
- Gut loving recipes to help restore your gut naturally.
- Chef approved recipes including smoothies, juices, salads, drinks, soups, dips, meals, desserts and cultured foods.
- 8 Weeks of Suggested Meals (2 Versions - Omnivore and Vegetarian).
to make gut rebuilding easy as 1-2-3! No need to plan for 8 weeks (go ahead and take a deep breath)! I made life easy for you.
- Weekly Shopping lists to make your trips to the supermarket 110% hassle-free!
- A Food & Symptom Diary - Designed to help you reflect on how your meals make you feel and unleash your maximum potential!
- Support from yours truly—I’m here to help set you up to succeed! If you feel stuck or overwhelmed at any time during the course, you have support and encourage on hand.
- Extra Bonus Handouts with simple reminders for your gut health journey
- How to remove Phytic Acid and the benefits for your gut
- Digestion, Good Sleep, Golden Milk
- Benefits of alkalising for a Healthy gut
- Benefits of coconut oil for a healthy digestion
- How to face your fears and digest life
- How to love you crock pot
- Access to our Members Only Support group. - Community makes all the difference!
- 4 Biweekly eBook Guides. Each Guide is overflowing with every piece of information you need to get the results your body craves—think of it as the ultimate go-to resource guide for your gut!
eBook 1 - Introduction To Program + All About Gut Health
- Daily schedule & what to expect
- Kitchen facelift
- Understanding food allergies & reducing toxicity
- Probiotics & gut healing foods
- And more!
- Food combining + alkalinity
- Healthy poop
- Liver supporting foods
- Curbing sugar cravings
- And more!
- Movement, breathing & other rituals
- Bacterial overgrowth & candida
- Auto immune diseases & hormonal imbalances
- And more!
- Healthy snacking
- Eating in a budget
- Suggested healthy meal prepping
- And more!
eBook 2 -Understanding Your Body + What To Eat
eBook 3 - Mind/Body Connections + Gut Health Roadblocks
eBook 4 - Gut Health Lifestyle + Wrap Up + Resources
Smoothies For Optimal Gut Health eBook
The recipes in this book will give you that amazing energy you desire. Because by drinking smoothies, you are giving your body nutrients in an easy-to-digest from, giving your digestion a break and leaving more energy for YOU.
"I just wanted to say your Gut Healing programs are amazing! Having checked out many protocols I’d have to say yours is one of the simplest and yet most comprehensive! You have included so many important and valuable principles in each program PLUS made them so affordable! I also love that you give an abundance of free follow up support in an age where wellness can almost cost as much as sickness! Well done! "
- Louise Macartney, Health & Lifestyle Coach, Founder of Live Clean Collective
What makes this program so different?
This 8-week adventure teaches you how to eat foods that are healthy and delicious but that also SERVE your body… and you’ll never have to count a single calorie.
Instead, you’ll learn how to effortlessly meet your health goals over an 8-week period.
The outcome? A new, healthier, happier you.
This is more than a strategy; it’s a movement. A revolution.
You’re about to embark on a life-changing experience, because you’re about to ditch the “miracle cure mentality” forever.
In just 8 weeks, you’ll discover:
- YOUR unique health blueprint
- How to make over 60 delicious, wholesome meals for breakfast, lunches, dinners and snacks
- The exact daily protocol to recharge your cells and beautify your body
- Real life self-care strategies for putting yourself FIRST that will rid your body of toxins and nourish body, mind and soul
- Everything you ever wanted to know about bacteria, including how to fill your gut up with the good guys and stop the bad guys
- All about the elimination diet and how to uncover which food allergies are plaguing your bod
- How to give your kitchen a necessary facelift so you’re not tempted to revert back to your old lifestyle and can stay on track towards your goals
- Week by week steps that will help you achieve long-lasting results
- Tactics for crowding out the bad stuff, so you can bring in yummy foods to replace them – no deprivation here!
- Easy ways to eat healthy when you are out and about.
- How to combine food groups for maximum nutrient assimilation and minimal digestive upset
- And so much more
Sonya Lee is the founder of Allergysave and a certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, specialising in allergic disorders. She is passionate about helping people to thrive despite having allergies.
Sonya brings years over 15 years of experience cooking for restrictive diets. Her son was diagnosed with life threatening allergies to dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, rice, corn, oats, soy, chicken, fish, shellfish, potatoes, peas, peaches and mangoes. Her daughter also suffered with food sensitivities to salicylates and amines.Sonya created the Simple Allergy Free Eats - Meal Membership to help turn peoples confusion into clarity... to help stop you from being a slave in the kitchen and to start getting your shine back! You have one life to live lovely, it's time to start living it!
Living with food allergies no longer means missing out!
Here's what you'll learn...
Module One - Welcome & Intro
- Giving Your Kitchen A Well Needed Facelift
- Understanding Food Allergies
- Gut Health & Toxicity
- The 4 R's to a Healthy Gut
- Supplements Your Gut Will Love
- Your Self Care Toolbox
Module Two - All About Gut Health
- Importance of Gut Health
- Probiotics - The Good Guys
- Prebiotics - The Garden for Good Bacteria
- Gut Healthy Foods
- Tips for Great Gut Health
Module Three - Understanding Your Body
- Basics of Food Combining
- Benefits of Alkalising
- Healthy Pooping
Module Four - You Are What You Eat
- Liver Loving Foods
- What's The Deal With Grains?
- Do I need To Go Gluten Free?
- The Carb Complex
- Curbing Sugar Cravings
- Delicious Fats
- Clean Protein
- Ditching Caffeine
Module Five - Mind And Body Connection
- Get Moving
- Deep Breathing
- Write and Burn
- Release Rituals
Module Six - Roadblocks To Good Gut Health
- Effect Of Stress On The Gut
- All About Candida
- Bacterial Overgrowth & Parasites
- Lack Of Digestive Enzymes
- Auto Immune Diseases
- Hormonal Imbalances
Module Seven - Great Gut Health For Everyday Life
- Gut Friendly Snack Options
- Eating Healthy On A Budget
- Meal Prepping and Planning
- Do I need To Choose Organic Produce
- Travelling Without Falling Of The Wagon
Module Eight - Wrapping It Up and More Bonus Material
- Essential Oils For A Healthy Gut
- Finding Your Zen - Guide To Mastering Meditation
- Mastering A Gluten Free Diet
- Bonus Interviews
Here's just some of the delicious and simple recipes that will help nourish your gut and banish your cravings!
"All the meals were very do-able and tasty. I’ve picked up lots of tricks and tips to keep going on this tummy reset program and I will certainly weave them into my daily routine. A well researched and thought out program. Thank you Sonya"
- Marianne Bekker, Physiotherapist
“ For years I had acid reflux after I ate. I tried everything. I felt hopeless. I was scared to eat. I started doing this program and within 6 weeks, I felt like a new person. I learned how to properly combine my foods. I learned about cultured foods and my body is changing. I am so blessed. I am so thankful. I would not be here without you.”
- Susan Jeffries
“I was gaining weight and yet I was not eating too much food. I could not figure out what was wrong. I thought I was eating healthy but realized I was eating foods that were not right for my body. I learned about probiotics and cultured foods. I also learned I needed to change the way I reacted to stress and this program helped me. I am grateful to have my life back.”
- Amber Stewart
"Easy to follow recipes that just tasted fantastic. I have more energy, clearer skin and have lost a few extra kilos. I feel just great and in charge of my life. Thank you again for all your help and support, Sonya, throughout the programme."
- Hannah Johnson
"This program has been great to follow Sonya. Thanks so much. Your handouts are easy to follow and I can take on board what I need to. Both my husband and I have lost a tonne of weight.
But most importantly our guts feel healthy our digestion is good no bloating and his arthritic inflammation has lessened.So glad we joined this plan. It’s not a diet it’s a lifestyle change, which we are wholeheartedly carrying on for good."
- Kelly Ryan
It’s time. Invest in yourself and finally learn how to:
- Prepare wholesome and delicious meals for the whole family
- Fill your body up with the right foods
- Show your body’s “second brain” some serious love so it can love you back in every way
- Reboot your cells, recharge your organs and revitalize your life
- Become the best version of YOU
A Little More About Me
I was looking for more than a quick fix. I wanted to make lifelong changes.
This happened for me when I attended the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. I was always interested in health, but when I graduated as a certified coach, I wanted to create a program that would help people take small steps towards lifelong, sustainable changes.
If you’re feeling confused about what to eat or how to actually feel good again like you’re meant to feel, then this is the program for you.
But, fair warning: it’s about so much more than just what’s on your plate.
I’ll teach you how to become a healthy person in a completely different way. These tools, tactics, and resources are designed to help you reduce stress, achieve your goals, live a healthier life, and learn how to balance everything that fills up your crazy schedule.
These are the same tools that work for me, and my clients. So I know they’ll work for you, too.
Don’t spend another ounce of energy thinking about when or what to eat.
This program guarantees results AND takes the headache out of “What should I eat today?”
It’s time to get your energy, your gut, your body, and your life back.
So take the first step.
Start feeling your best today. Glow from the inside out.
Feel outstanding no matter how busy your life is, because you deserve to feel incredible with every breath.
I promise you this:
You will not starve.
You will not be deprived.
You will thrive.
No more diets. No more confusion. No more miracle cures.
No more wondering which foods are right for you.
Just a simple, 8-week program delivered straight to your inbox the moment you click
“I could not believe how amazing I felt after 2 weeks. I had no idea grains were making me so tired and bloated. I had no energy. I was eating sugar and could not give it up. I started this program and wrote in my food diary daily. I had a ah-ha moment when I ate oatmeal and felt exhausted. Since I gave up grains, no more rumbling in my stomach. Thank you. Thank you."
- Jessie Campbell
Frequently Asked Questions
You don’t even have to leave the comfort of your own home to join this e-course!
Interested in extra support? Contact me for more info about 1:1 coaching to support you throughout this program or in making sustainable changes that will help you reach your health goals.
Can’t Wait. Let’s get this adventure started!